3 Ways to Enjoy INI Sips Hibiscus Berry Tea
Enjoy these recipes that you can make with INI Sips Hibiscus Berry Tea, and you can always get creative and adjust the ingredients and measurements to your preference.
HIBISCUS BERRY SORBET
Looking for a refreshing and delicious treat to beat the heat this summer? Look no further than our Hibiscus Berry Tea Sorbet recipe! Made with INI Sips Hibiscus Berry Tea, mixed berries, sugar, and lemon juice, this sorbet is the perfect balance of sweet and tangy. And with its unique blend of hibiscus and berry flavors, it's sure to please any palate.Ingredients:
- 2 cups INI Sips Hibiscus Berry Tea, brewed and cooled
- 1 cup mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- In a saucepan, bring the tea, mixed berries, sugar and lemon juice to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, or until the berries have broken down and the mixture has thickened.
- Allow to cool, then strain through a fine-mesh sieve to remove the solids.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and churn according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Once churned, transfer the sorbet to a container and freeze until firm.
HIBISCUS BERRY TEA COCKTAIL
For a fun and delicious way to enjoy INI Sips Hibiscus Berry Tea, try our Hibiscus Berry Tea Mocktail recipe. Made with mixed berries, apple cider vinegar + tonic water, honey, and ice, this cocktail is the perfect way to cool off on a hot summer evening. Garnish with a lemon or lime wedge for an extra burst of flavor!
- 2 cups INI Sips Hibiscus Berry Tea, cooled
- 1/2 cup mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries)
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar + tonic water
- 1 tbsp honey
- Lemon or lime wedges for garnish
- In a blender, puree the mixed berries until smooth.
- Add the tea, apple cider vinegar + tonic water, honey, and a cup of ice, and blend until well combined.
- Divide the mixture between two glasses and garnish with a lemon or lime wedge.
- Serve and enjoy!
Looking for a healthy and satisfying snack? Try our Hibiscus Berry Tea Granola recipe! Made with rolled oats, Ini Sips Hibiscus Berry Tea, mixed berries, honey, olive oil, chopped nuts, vanilla extract, and salt, this granola is packed with flavor and nutrition. Perfect as a topping for yogurt or ice cream, or enjoy it as a snack on its own.
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup INI Sips Hibiscus Berry Tea, brewed and cooled
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries)
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (walnuts, almonds, pecans)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 300F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, mixed berries, chopped nuts, and salt.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the tea, honey, olive oil, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Spread the mixture out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the granola is golden brown and crispy.
- Allow to cool, then break the granola into clusters.
- Serve as a topping for yogurt, ice cream or enjoy it as a snack on its own.