Terms of service
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully to your use of this Website. By using this Website, user agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. User must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
Under these Terms, INI Sips and/or its licensors, vendors and retailers own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
Users are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
Users are specifically restricted from all of the following
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sub-licensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being accessed and INI Sips may further restrict access to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion.
4. No warranties
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and INI Sips expresses no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advicee.
5. Limitation of liability
In no event shall INI Sips, nor any of its officers, directors, and employees, be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. INI Sips, including its officers, directors, and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential, or special liability arising out of or in any way related to use of this Website.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
7. Variation of Terms
INI Sips is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The INI Sips is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, users are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
9. Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between INI Sips, and users in relation to use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
10. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Connecticut, and users submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Connecticut for the resolution of any disputes.