When people see Tumeric Tea as part of our tea collection, the first question they ask is always about the benefits of Tumeric. Southeast Asia has been using Tumeric plant medicinally and as a principal spice for 4000+ years. Modern medicine has begun to recognize its importance, as indicated by the over 3000 publications dealing with turmeric that came out within the last 25 years. 
INI Sips Golden Milk Recipe:
Making Golden Milk from home is quite simple. The recipe below is a good way to try it based on brewing for one cup. Just follow the recipe and adjust to your taste:
- 1/2 cup of an unsweetened milk of your choice
- 1 tsp of INI Sips Tumeric Tonic (contains ginger, cinnamon, pepper)
- 1 small piece of grated fresh ginger or 1/2 tsp of ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder or 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 tsp of local honey or maple syrup (optional)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups of coconut milk (optional)
How to make Golden Milk
- In a small saucepan, add coconut milk, almond milk, ground turmeric, ground ginger, cinnamon stick, coconut oil, black pepper, and sweetener of choice (add honey or syrup to adjust to taste).
Whisk frequently to combine ingredients and warm over medium heat. Heat until hot, but not boiling approximately 4 minutes.
Turn off the heat and taste to adjust flavor. Add more sweetener to taste or more turmeric or ginger for intense spice + flavor.
Serve immediately. This drink is served best when fresh, though leftovers can be stored covered in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. Reheat on the stovetop or microwave until hot.
Healthline.Com: Ten (10) Health Benefits :
- Key Ingredients Are Loaded With Antioxidants
- May Help Reduce Inflammation and Joint Pain
- May Improve Memory and Brain Function
- Curcumin in Turmeric May Improve Mood
- May Protect Against Heart Disease
- May Lower Blood Sugar Levels
- May Reduce Your Risk of Cancer
- Has Antibacterial, Antiviral and Antifungal Properties
- Ginger and Turmeric May Improve Digestion
- Calcium and Vitamin D Contribute to Stronger Bones